Hervey Bay Accommodation
Set on extensive grounds surrounding a natural lagoon, Kondari Resort offers studio and motel style accommodation, outdoor swimming pool, children’s play areas and bistro amongst many other onsite facilities. Well situated in the relaxed coastal town of Hervey Bay with its laid back atmosphere and safe swimming beaches Kondari is just a short stroll to the iconic Urangan Pier, Hervey Bay Botanic Gardens and convenient shopping.
Our Team pride ourselves on delivering great value and good old fashioned service, ideal for international travellers, families, large groups and business travellers alike.
Get in touch with us to find out more about our Property, Tour Packages, Corporate Packages or Group Bookings.
Book Your Accommodation
- 07 4125 5477
|Mon - Sat||7am - 7pm|
|Sunday||8am - 6pm|
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Photo ID required upon check in.
- Current valid credit card required on arrival for processing pre-authorisation on this card as per Hotel policy and procedures.
- Bistro and Bar
- Gaming Lounge
- Swimming Pool
- Function Rooms
- BBQ facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Iron & ironing board
- On-site parking
Things to do
Situated 3.5 hours North of Brisbane we lay claim to a unique part of the world.
The calm waters of The Great Sandy Strait Marine Park become playground and nursery to Humpback Whales from late July to early November.
Nestled on the doorstep of World Heritage Listed Fraser Island and The Great Barrier Reef we encourage you to take advantage of the local tours we have on offer here at Kondari.
Other local attractions include....
- Safe Swimming Beaches
- Glass bottom boat cruises
- Wet Side Water Park
- Reef World Aquarium
- Water Sports
- Great Fishing
- Golf Courses
- Go Kart Track
- Botanical Gardens
- Historical Museum
- And so much more!!
From Hervey Bay town centre:
- Head west on Boat Harbour Drive
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on Boat Harbour Drive
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Elizabeth St.
- The Kondari Hotel will be on your left.
- Comfortable and spacious with two separate rooms on the ground floor
- Air Conditioned
- Self contained kitchen with a bar fridge
- LCD TV with build in DVD Player
- Tranquil lagoon views
- Semi self contained kitchenette with a bar sized fridge
- LCD TV with built in DVD Player